Patients are seen by appointment only.
Non-urgent treatment: 3-5 weeks
After school & evening appts: 6-8 weeks
Sessions for urgent treatment are provided daily and strictly by appointment. The time of each dentists’ session varies.
Emergency appointments are released daily at 8.30am.
- Priority given to registered patients
- Operates on first come, first served basis
- Longer waits are possible
We will attempt to accommodate patients. Regrettably, this is not always possible. Your understanding is appreciated.
Incl. short notice cancellations
- Are charged at £30 / half hour
- Fee is payable prior to further appointments
- Settled on or before treatment completion
- Estimates will be provided
- Cheque (payable to treating dentist)
- Visa / Mastercard Credit Cards (+1.99%)
- Visa Debit / Debit Mastercard (+0.2%)
- Will be actively pursued
- Failure to settle outstanding accounts will result in referral to a Debt Collection Agency and removal from registration with the Practice
- Debt Collection Agency referral will incur a further administration charge to the patient
Maine Dental continues to enjoy an excellent working relationship with patients.
We strive to provide a courteous, efficient and professional service to everyone we deal with.
We acknowledge that despite our best efforts human error is inevitable and welcome the opportunity to graciously resolve any issues.
If you are unhappy with your care please ask about our complaints procedure.
Aggressive or abusive behaviour is not acceptable within Maine Dental